I'd like to introduce you to a brand new place to call HOME! Bay Creek East, located in McCordsville, IN.
I am guessing that some of you are tuning me out right now because you may not be familiar with this location. But wait, I have some interesting facts about Bay Creek East, and McCordsville.
Let's start with some facts about Bay Creek East!
- Ryland Homes is offering 11 models in their Bay Creek East neighborhood
- Bay Creek East is located right down the road from Geist Reservoir
- Bay Creek East has all that Fishers and Geist have to offer, only better :)
- You are only a mile down the road from shopping, fine dining and entertainment
- Bay Creek East offers the award winning Mount Vernon School District! WIN-WIN
- Building a brand new home has never been more affordable! Starting at $197,995 to $250,995
- Enjoy a brand new swimming pool at Bay Creek East
Here are a few facts about McCordsville:
- McCordsville is located in the NW corner of Hancock County
- McCordsville borders the town of Fishers in Hamilton County and Lawrence in Marion County
- McCordsville is only 10 minutes from I-70, I-69, and SR 234
- McCordsville has a population of about 5000 people!
- McCordsville is a Town, not a City - at least not yet :)
- McCordsville students go to award winning Mount Vernon Schools. Check out their Mount Vernon Facebook page for more information.
If you are interested in learning more about Bay Creek East please contact Jacqueline Graham at 317-250-0611