Shereen Wallace - Senior Sales Manager
An Illinois native, Shereen now calls Indianapolis home. She has been very active in the local real estate market with valuable experience from residential listing and sales transactions to working with custom builders, corporate relocation, property management, training, coaching and career development. She has served as the Chair for the Downtown Division of the local board of Realtors, MIBOR, as well as the Grievance Committee and Professional Standards Board.
Indianapolis is a wonderful place for Shereen to live, work, and raise her two children, who currently attend Indiana University in Bloomington. The friendly, small town feeling of one of the country’s larger, more affordable, and increasingly vibrant cities is what makes Indianapolis such a desirable destination.
While Shereen loves her career with CENTURY 21 Scheetz, she also enjoys many hobbies that contribute to a well-balanced life. Some personal activities include spending time with her family, working out, listening to music, reading and volunteering.
CENTURY 21 Scheetz Carmel
The CENTURY 21 Scheetz Carmel office opened their doors in 1976. Today, the Carmel office is host to approximately 100 Sales Associates, Scheetz Relocation division, the Accounting Department; several support staff, and a full time manager.
CENTURY 21 Scheetz Carmel office is proud of their # 1 Market share in units sold for Carmel, Hamilton County, and all of MIBOR (Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®). This success is due to several contributing factors:
- Customer Driven Focus: CENTURY 21 Scheetz Sales Associates are proud to offer their clients a quality service survey upon the closing of each transaction. This office proudly boasts year after year the Office Quality Service Award, which is presented by CENTURY 21, based on high quality service scores from the customer.
- Teaming Culture: "Agents supporting agents", that is the motto and the culture within the office. Although each Sales Associate is building upon their own individual business you will always find an abundance of support and encouragement amongst the Scheetz team.
- Coaching and Mentoring: Management Coaching and agent to agent Mentoring is a vital part of the supportive culture at the Carmel office
- Cutting Edge Technology: As the industry leaders in technology CENTURY 21 Scheetz Sales Associates are armed with the tools necessary to build a thriving business, streamline their business, and service the customer.
- Top Selected Talent: The Sales Associate is the face of the company, therefore CENTURY 21 Scheetz is very selective with whom they hire. As the saying goes, "Success breeds success", and this is evident when looking at CENTURY 21 Scheetz Sales Associates.
The Carmel culture centers around ensuring that agents are growing a thriving business, the company is profitable and growing mark share, and that it is a fun place to work. We understand there is a time for everything, and we certainly make sure that fun is on the agenda. From monthly/quarterly contest, to company outings, to holiday parties, to business after hours you can be sure that being a part of the CENTURY 21 Scheetz family you will not only achieve the success you desire, you will enjoy each step of the way.