"What's all the buzz about What are people saying about Scheetz Relocation. Check it out!"
CENTURY 21 Scheetz Relocation Services first started servicing the Indianapolis community in 1997 as a division of CENTURY 21 Scheetz.
The relocation business has grown with some of Indianapolis' largest corporate employers, such as Eli Lilly, Rolls Royce and Allegion through repeat business as well as referrals to other corporations throughout the Indianapolis marketplace.
Since 1998, CENTURY 21 Scheetz has added offices in Greenwood, Zionsville, Hendricks County and Downtown Indianapolis. Our worldwide network of partners allows us to service clients and transferees in every city and state.
CENTURY 21 Scheetz Relocation Services prides itself on providing specialized and personalized service to its clients. This philosophy has earned the relocation division yearly growth through numerous satisfied customers. This growth also supports the Scheetz Relocation Services' mission statement, which is "To be the leader in relocation services by providing consistent superior quality service and innovative solutions to the relocation needs of corporations and their employees."
OUR CLIENTS BENEFIT FROM OUR SPECIALIZED SERVICES
- Recruiting Enhancement
- Policy Development/Review
- Temporary Living Coordination
- Area Orientation Tours
- Local School and Child Care Information Elder Care Assistance
- Pre-Move Counseling
- Home Finding Assistance Group Move Management
- Home Sale Assistance BVO Program Management
- Spousal Career Assistance
- Rental Assistance
- International Relocation Assistance Mortgage Assistance
- Tracking Discount Expense Management Coordination of Transportation of Household Goods