With so much to offer are we really surprised that Hamilton County ranks as Indiana's healthiest county?
Hamilton County Indiana has something for everyone, Whether you prefer indoor or outdoor activities there is always something going on for you to participate in. With so much snow this past year I know it is hard to believe that it is actually spring, but it is coming and days like today will make us appreciate it even more when it arrives.
Idea's for the day:
- Take the dog for a walk
- Play with the kids in what will hopefully be the last snow of the year! snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, snow forts..the possibilities are endless.
- Take some great outdoor photo's, it may be the last chance for that winter wonderland back drop.
- There are several spots that have great sledding hills
- Check out the county park websites for information
- OR maybe a day inside where its warm with a nice hot cup of cocoa and some board games.
Enjoy your time together and watch my blog for lots of Hamilton County activities to come