- 4929 East 96th
Indianapolis, IN 46240
You've Come To The Right Place!
I am a full-time, licensed Realtor® in the State of Indiana and here to assist you with all your real estate needs. So whether you are looking to buy, sell, or even lease a property, please contact me today and allow me to show you what my 10+ years’ experience in the real estate industry combined with the Century 21 Scheetz brand can do for you!
Indianapolis, the Circle City, is the twelfth largest city in the country and is an ever-growing major metropolitan area. Expansion and revitalization ...
Northeast of Indianapolis, the city of Fishers is a growing suburb poised for even more development in the near future. Downtown Fishers, home to local ...
Carmel Homes for Sale Search Carmel Homes Carmel Recreation Carmel Fun Fact Carmel, Indiana’s 8th largest city, lies immediately north ...
Noblesville, Indiana is 21 miles northeast of Indianapolis in the heart of Hamilton County. A combination of historic architecture, a quaint downtown area, ...
Westfield, Indiana is twenty miles north of Indianapolis, Westfield is an established city that is still growing as it expands. Recent annexations coupled ...
Zionsville, Indiana is eight miles northwest of Indianapolis, Zionsville combines a downtown village atmosphere with sprawling suburban neighborhoods. ...
Geist refers to the area surrounding Geist Lake, one of Indianapolis’ three reservoirs. Geist is a popular destination for family fun in the summer, ...
Broad Ripple, Indiana is just six miles north of downtown Indianapolis, Broad Ripple is an eclectic mix of residential neighborhoods, nightlife, shops ...
The Village of West Clay is a town in and of itself. A rather beautiful one at that. The Village offers lovely streetscapes, charming shops, and historically ...
With its large lots, newer homes, numerous community amenities and prime location, the Cobblestone Lakes neighborhood is one of the most sought-after in ...
Intracoastal at Geist is a wonderful neighborhood filled with down to earth and friendly people. Located just far enough out of the hustle and bustle ...
With its newer homes and prime location on the Zionsville Rail Trail, the Spring Knoll and Preserve at Spring Knoll neighborhoods are some of the most ...
- 5 Years of Sales Experience with 2 of the top Home builders in the Indianapolis area. During this time I consistently ranked in the Top 10 in sales by selling homes to and guiding 100's of customers through the home buying process.
- 2 Years of lending experience with Fairway Independent Mortgage. This experience on the lending side of the industry has given me a vast knowledge and understanding of all the aspects of qualifying for and getting a mortgage loan to closing. I dealt with Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, Indiana Housing, and several other loan programs during this time.
- 4+ Years with Century 21 Scheetz. Now that I am a licensed, full-time real estate agent I am able to put all of my past experience to work for you whether you are looking to buy, sell, or even rent a home in the Greater Indianapolis area.
- First-time Home buyers
- Move-Up Home buyers (selling your home and finding you a new one)
- New Construction
- Investment Homes
- Vacation Homes
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Evansville with concentrations in Marketing and Management
- Gradaute of Real Estate Career Network's Real Estate Sales School
- Graduate from Century 21 Scheetz New Agent Training Class
Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
When I am not selling real estate, I enjoy spending time with my wife and friends. I am an avid sports fan and season ticket holder to the Colts and Pacers! My wife and I also love to travel. Some of our favorite trips include Italy, Germany, Switzerland, and Ireland! My other hobbies include playing basketball, bowling, and playing ping pong with friends.
I was born and raised in Southern Indiana where I obtained my Bachelor’s degree in Business from the University of Evansville. My wife Ashley and I got married and moved to the Indianapolis area in 2004 where my journey in real estate began.
Enough about me… let’s talk about you! Contact me today!
3,696 square feet