- 4929 East 96th
Indianapolis, IN 46240
With You Every Step of the Way
Strong relations, integrity and respect are at the heart of what I do, both professionally and personally. I truly believe that doing the 'right' thing for others will always lead to the 'right' thing for me.
Buying and selling real estate s serious business but is also one of the most exciting investments a person can make. As such, representing my clients is an honor that I embrace with great enthusiasm. I strive to make the process easy to understand, as stress free as possible and, yes, even FUN! My goal is to exceed your expectations, provide you with exceptional service and leave you with a pleasant experience long the way.
Whether it is buying, selling or investing, I look forward to working With You Every Step of the Way.
- Experienced in corporate communications and marketing
- Over 20 years of experience photographing home interiors for The Builder's Assoiation of Greater Indianapolis and area custom builders
- Certified in short sales and foreclosures
- Experienced in both redidential and commercial real estate sales
- Over 25 years of combined experience in corporate and small business marketing and design
Award Wining Sales Agent
- Masters Ruby Award Winner 2012
- Quality Service Pinnacle Award for Superior Performance 2012
- Top 10 Century 21 Office in the United States for Sales Production
- Five-Star Real Estate Professional
- Certified Short Sale Agent
If there is one thing I’ve learned over the years it’s this: Important life decisions are complex. Buying or selling a home is no exception. While I have expertise in many areas of real estate, my true specialty is listening to the true needs of my clients and helping them get to where they want to be.
- Buyers & Sellers
- First-Time Homebuyers
- Growing families choosing to upsize
- Empty nesters choosing to downsize
- Custom or New Home Sales
- New Construction
- Vacant land
- Commercial or residential lease
- Vacation homes
My Commitment to You: As a Buyer
- TO completely explain the home-buying process from beginning to end. I will assist you in getting pre-qualified so that you become a stronger candidate when you place an offer
- TO thoroughly explain the purchase agreement and inspection process and all the entities
- TO provide a network of referral services related to the buying and maintenance of a new home
- TO provide you with potential homes that meet your specific criteria
- TO negotiate the best price and terms of your purchase
- TO close the transaction in a timely manner while providing exceptional service and support
My Commitment to You: As a Seller
- TO work with you to set the highest, yet most appropriate, value in order to sell your home in a timely manner
- TO showcase your home so that it is distinguished from the competition
- TO provide you with constructive feedback
- TO provide you with a listing contract that meets your individual needs
- TO execute an individualized marketing strategy, including services such as:
Staging and professionally photographing your home
Maximizing your home's exposure through web, mailings and agent previews
- TO provide communication, advice, support and unparalleled service from beginning to end
My Strengths as Your Agent
- INTEGRITY. Everyone says it. I mean it.
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING AND NEGOTIATING. All involved will get what they need.
- EXPERTISE in showcasing and staging your home.
- KNOWLEDGE of the ever-changing real estate market.
I like to be part of the solution; therefore if an issue arises, I will fix it. This has fed my goal, my passion, of making Indianapolis beautiful. The amount of litter that is recklessly discarded throughout a city affects both visitors and residents. Litter can be seen in our streets, parking lots and in our neighborhoods, detracting from not only the beauty of our city but also the value of our properties. I have met with some leaders in the city who share the same passion and they have been very supportive.
I am fortunate to be associated with the Army of Anglels, a name I gave to a group of women who like to help. We are not an organized group but just a bunch of women who want to help … whenever there is a need or prayer request. We reach out to one another and amazing things happen.
I have always enjoyed being around children and thoroughly enjoy my role as a Children’s Liturgist at St. Matthew Church. I’m always amazed at how much they teach me.
I grew up in a small town in Indiana but I have been a resident of Indianapolis for over 35 years and love it. I call it the big little city. Indianapolis offers so many opportunities for everyone –everything from art exhibits, live music, beautiful parks, to world-class shopping and dining—it can be as big or as little as you need the city to be. It’s a great place to raise a family.
I married my college sweetheart and we have four wonderful children, who I consider my greatest blessings. I have many personal and business relationships throughout Indianapolis and the surrounding counties and consider myself a resource for not only real estate but for living in the Indianapolis area.
- Spending quality time with my family and friends
- Challenging exercises and work-outs
- Home Staging
Chris was unbelievable. She was so sincere and honest. I knew throughout the whole time I worked with her that she was looking out for me and wanted what was best for me and my finacée. We could not be happier with the home Chris helped us find. -Ryan J. Mullins
Chris was AMAZING! She did a phenomenal job helping us find a house that was just right for us. She went above and beyond to help us with every step in purchasing our home! I would never consider using anyone else! -Audrey Denham
Chris Dossman is an extremely talented and knowledgeable agent. She was with us every step of the way to answer our questions and help guide us through a very important purchase and phase of our life. We recommend Chris to anyone and everyone who needs a real estate agent! She is very good at what she does. -Nicholas Cebulko
Chris Dossman is one of the most professional realtors we have ever encountered. She is diligent, timely and hard working. She was very patient with us as we toured numerous properties...we were very picky. At no time did she seem exasperated with us or in a hurry move on. Our experience with her was awesome. -Tim Barrick
Chris has been an unbelievable asset through the entire process. She is patient, easy going, and most of all, very attentive to her customers' needs. Hoping not to move again for a loooong time, but I we do, we will certainly want to work with her. -John K
Chris was wonderful to work with...she went above and beyond the "normal" services of a Realtor! Chris heard my wants and needs for my new home and helped me find the perfect place. I moved to my current home from another state and had no familiarity w/ Indy. Chris not only showed me properties but she took the time to show me various neighborhoods and places of interest so that I could get a feel for the different areas of Indy. Chris's knowledge and sound advise positively impacted my purchase experience. The next time I have a Real Estate need, I'll definitely look to Chris. -Tashina Williams