Thinking of selling your home, but waiting until the "spring selling season"? Believe it or not, you may be better off selling during the Holiday Season than waiting until the busy Spring season. Here are the top 10 reasons why you should list your home during the Holidays:
1) You will waste less time showing your home to unqualified buyers, because buyers who look during the are serious about buying!
2) Listing inventory is lower than other seasons, giving buyers less of a choice thus increasing the "value" of your home.
3) Buyers are more emotional during the holidays, which may mean paying a higher price for a home they love.
4) Buyers have more time off work, meaning more time to look for homes.
5) Companies are transferring employees to Indianapolis year round, so they will always be needing new homes.
6) If you sell your house now, you will have no stress selling in the spring when you are looking for a new home!
7) Holiday decorations increase curb appeal.
8) Some buyers may prefer to buy for tax reasons before the year ends.
9) The sooner you sell, the less snow removal you have :)
10) Receive your equity before the Holidays!
On the fence about selling this Holiday Season? Call me to learn more!
Century 21 Scheetz