- 270 E. Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
As a member of the Century 21 Scheetz team, I am here to help you with your home purchasing or selling needs. I serve the greater Indianapolis area and specialize in the residential market from first time home buyers to the luxury market and everything in between. I have over 15 years of experience in both the Indiana and Michigan real estate markets. I love what I do and try to make the process as easy (and fun) as possible.
I serve a limited number of clients to insure personalized attention at all times ! Whether you are buying or selling a home, I take the time to listen to what is important to YOU and direct my efforts to meeting each of your goals. I will work honestly and diligently to make your experience a wonderful one. I have been rewarded with many client referrals which underscores the trust, integrity and respect that I earn from my clients. I make a firm commitment to each of my customers individual needs by offering educated insights with regard to your particular situation. If you are buying or selling a home, or just considering a move, I will be happy to help you in this important experience or simply answer any questions you may have – without pressure !!
Real Estate and homes are a passion, I bought my first house when I was just 21 years old and have never looked back. I grew up in Michigan and moved to Indiana over a decade ago. I have lived in Carmel, Indianapolis, Meridian Hills and Williams Creek with my husband, 2 kids, and too many different pets to name. My children have attended school at Park Tudor, St Luke and Brebeuf. We are active in our church and Little League, basketball and horseback riding and showing. In 1987 I was a member of a National Championship Figure Skating team and still like to hit the rink from time to time. In my spare time I love spending time with my family and exploring all of the wonderful things that the Indianapolis area has to offer. It is really a great place to live and work.
- Over 15 Years of Real Estate Experience
- 20+ Years Experience in Target Marketing and Sales Strategies
- B.S. Degree in Business – Marketing; B.S. in Psychology
- Rookie Agent of the Year
- Relocation Specialist
- Multi-Million dollar sales volume
- 2016 Centurion Award
- Platinum Award winner for Customer Satisfaction
- Clients have included first-time home buyers, developers, builders, military personnel, Doctors, families, Professional athletes, estate representatives and everyone in between
- Serve a limited number of clients to insure personalized attention at all times
- Specialized experience in vacant land and new construction
- Sold remaining vacant parcels in custom home development
- Represented luxury home builder on specs
- Assisted clients with ZBA and variance issues
- Completed Builder Licensing Course 2005
- Relationships with qualified Appraisers, Architects, Attorneys, Builders, Lenders and Fellow Realtors®
- 90+% of my Business is Referral Based
- High Energy, Positive Attitude and Enthusiasm !!!
- Member –
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Indiana Association of Realtors
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors
- Women’s Council of Realtors
- B.S. Business Administration - Marketing
- Graduate Courses - Marketing and Advertising