Real Estate Broker
- 135 East Sycamore Street
Zionsville, IN 46077
Glad You Found Me!
As we head into 2017, inventory levels continue to be relatively low, especially in the Indy suburbs! If you are thinking of selling your home, now is a good time! Give me a call today, if I can share YOUR neighborhood market "snapshot" to see what your home might be worth.
Feel free to call or text me anytime, to answer any of your real estate questions, or to talk about sports! My cell is (317)503-0532. I look forward to hearing from you!
What Have I Done?
- I am currently in my 4th year of real estate and have consistently been a high acheiver! In 2015, I earned the highly coveted Masters Diamond Award and was a Qquality Service Award Winner as well. In the year prior, I earned the Masters Emerald Award.
- In my rookie year with Century 21 Scheetz in 2013, I sold just under 3 million dollars in inventory and closed 13 transactions. I was also named Rookie of the Month six times last year and was a finalist for the company's ROOKIE OF THE YEAR AWARD! I was also selected as the 2014 Chairperson for our company's annual Foundation Fundraising Event that will be held in the fall!
- I was a consistently HIGH performer for GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals for 13 years. I earned numerous sales awards (Presiden'ts Clubs, individual product awards, innovation awards, etc) during my tenure, and I always found creative and exciting ways to sell to my physicians.
- I was the Vice President of my family's foundation, formerly The Bobbye and Jerry Sloan Hand-in-Hand Foundation. My family started this organization after my mom (the late Bobbye Sloan) passed away from pancreatic cancer in 2004. She was a six year breast cancer survivor and then was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. During the five years the foundation was in existence, I put together some amazing fundraising events that I think are still being talked about to this day! My favorite was the Mardi Gras in the Mountains Celebrity Waiter Dinner held in Salt Lake City, Utah. My dad is Jerry Sloan (former head coach and NBA Hall of Famer from the Utah Jazz) and to see him and his players dressed in disco outfits waiting on tables was a great memory!
- I have also worked in the (now defunct) Continental Basketball Association in LaCrosse, Wisconsin and Omaha, Nebraska.
- My biggest "job" and certainly the most fun and rewarding has been raising my three sons. You may see me driving around Zionsville and the Indy area in my white Jeep with the license plates, "MY3BOYZ", all in their honor!
Born and raised in suburban Chicago (Northbrook, Illinois), I am a graduate of Glenbrook North High School! GO SPARTANS! While growing up in Chicago, my brother and sister and I watched my Dad, Jerry Sloan, battle and scrape for the Chicago Bulls for 10 years! My dad is knows as "The Original Bull" and even has his own banner and number (#4)retired in the rafters of the United Center, home of the Chicago Bulls! He was inducted into the National Basketball Hall of Fame a few years ago and my family is so proud of him.
GOTTA LOVE THE SIDEBURNS!!!
I played college basketball myself, back in the day! I earned a full ride to DePaul University, then transferred and finished my playing career for the Purple Aces of the University of Evansville!
I was married in 1996 and I have three boys, ages 19, 16 and 13. They are all basketball players too!
I am a 10 year Zionsville resident and know this quaint town like the back of my hand. I would be happy to show you around and to have you join me here in Zionsville...HOME OF THE EAGLES!
I AM PROBABLY KNOWN TO MOST PEOPLE IN ZIONSVILLE AS THE PHILANTHROPIC QUEEN!
I am one of the co-founders of the largest women's business networking group in Boone County called Zionsville Women in Network, or ZWIN! Currently, we have over 40 members. You can check out ZWIN at www.zionsvillewin.org or on facebook!
Volunterring my time is a huge part of my life and I am constantly looking for the next charity, organization, group, individual, or pet, that needs some help! I LOVE volunteering my time to organize events, act as a "worker bee" if I need to, or just do what it takes to help someone else. I ran my family's foundation for five years. It was called The Bobbye and Jerry Sloan Hand-in-Hand Foundation.
Our foundation continued my late Mom's (Bobbye Sloan) giving efforts by helping in several different categories: Agriculture, Athletics, Education, Health and Wellness, Pet Care, Wildlife and a few other things.
- Getting YOU into the home of your dreams, or helping you sell your current home!
- Sports, especially basketball
- My family and friends
- My two dogs...Daisy, a labradoodle and Patriot, a Cairn Terrier
- I love to travel. Going to new places is the BEST!
- I am learning to expand my horizons when it comes to different types of restaturants! I think I need to think Guy from the TV Show, "Diners, DriveIns and Dives" for that!
- Shopping! I enjoy the website called etsy, which has mostly handcrafted items from all over the world. SO unique and these people are just SO talented.
HONORED TO BE ON THE TEAM THAT WON ZIONSVILLE'S CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, "COMMUNITY SERVICE OF THE YEAR" AWARD!
I was part of a great team of women, who organized and implemented Zionsville's
Z BOWL 2012 Event, during last year's SuperBowl festivities in Indy! We were able to highlight and showcase our awesome town of Zionsville, to the world! So many visitors and friends from all over came to Zionsville to shop, eat, party and have a great time during the week!
I am also the event coordinator for the annual boutique show and sale called Chica Boutiqua held here in Zionsville each year! This event puts several Indiana artisans and handcrafters together to sell their unique wares! I hand pick each vendor and have organized this event happily each year. It benefits the Zionsville Food Pantry as well.
- 1982 Graduate of Glenbrook North High School, Home of the Spartans! (Northbrook, Illinois)
- Attended DePaul University on a full-ride basketball scholarship
- Graduated from University of Evansville with a BS in Public Relations and Broadcasting. Was also on basketball scholarship there as well. GO PURPLE ACES!!