Real Estate Broker
- 135 East Sycamore Street
Zionsville, IN 46077
Welcome to my Website
You can see information about me, view my current listings and search for your dream home all in one place.
Although I can help you with all of your residential real estate needs, here are a few of my specialties:
- Luxury Homes
- Listing/selling homes
- New home construction
- First-time buyers
- Credit challenged home buyers
- Land for building a new home
With over 13 years of experience working in real estate, I can help you!
In addition to being a Real Estate Broker with Century 21 Scheetz, here is a quick summary of my professional background:
- 2 years of experience selling new homes with Centex Homes in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- 4 years of experience selling new custom homes and home sites with the Beattey Company in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- 7 years of property management experience (apartments and houses) with Regency Windsor in Indianapolis and Commercial Brokers in West Lafayette, Indiana.
Here is some information about my education:
- Graduated from Whiteland Community High School in 1997.
- Graduated from Purdue University in 2001.
- B.A. in Sociology with a minor in Art & Design.
Here are a few other things I've done:
- Coursework in accounting, business and political science.
- Two masters level courses in Social Psychology.
- Family Preservation Advocate (2002-2003).
- Traveling - I try to go to a completely new place at least once a year.
- Drawing/designing new home plans - I love houses!
- Reading the news - I read constantly and from different news sources. I love knowing what's going on in the world.
- Exploring new restaurants - I started a Dinner Party Club. We travel to different restaurants around Indiana (not chains) and try their specialties.
- Biking - I stay off the streets, but love biking on the miles of trails near my house.
- Hiking - Turkey Run State Park is one of my favorite local places to hike.
- Winery tours - I love wine and have traveled as far as Napa Valley to visit a winery.