- 270 E. Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
Welcome to my Website
Helping clients in making wise decisions on their largest investments since 2002!
- residential buyers and sellers
- commercial buyers and sellers for retail, development, multi-family, etc
- golf course real estate
- agricultural or farm ground
- investment real estate
- 16 years of experience assisting clients with residential real estate, commercial real estate, land acquisition or sales, relocation to areas outside of the Indy area, and investment real estate
- Masters Ruby level of production in 2016, 2015, and 2006 within the Century 21 award system
- Quality Service Producer for 2017, 2016 and 2015 within the Century 21 award system
- 12x multi-million dollar producer and over 200 transactions closed thru Q1 2018
- 5 Star Real Estate Agent by Indinapolis Montly Magazine/Indianapolis Star in 2011-2017 for overall customer satisfaction in the Indianapolis area
- Brokers designation since 2005
- Graduate of Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama with a Business Management Degree and 4 year traveling member of the Men's Golf program
Samford University - BS of Business Administration with major in Business Management
Mike is originally from Washington, Indiana where he graduated from Washington High School. In high school and college, Mike interned under his mother Judy who owned and operated two Century 21 offices in southwest Indiana for 30+ years. During college, Mike interned at Coldwell Banker Eyster Properties one of the premier commercial offices in Alabama and at the Country Club of Birmingham under the Director of Instruction.
Member of Broadmoor Country Club for 5 years and previously a 4 year member of the Country Club of Indianapolis. 13 year season ticket holder for the Indianapolis Colts and 5 year ticket package member for the Indiana Pacers.