Real Estate Associate/Broker
- 7994 E. Us Highway 36 Suite C
Avon, IN 46123
Welcome to my Personal Website. Come on in and take a tour.
I graduated from Purdue University with a BS degree from the School of Consumer and Family Sciences. I was a manager at Nordstrom Department Store for 5 years after graduating. I hold a Brokers Real Estate license in the state of IN. I am a USAA certified agent and relocation specialist.
I began my career in real estate 15 years ago working with my mother. My mother began in real estate in the early 1980's and we have continued growing our business and creating a successful real estate team.
I have lived in Hendricks County, Plainfield, IN for over 15 years with my husband and two children. We attend St. Susanna church and our children attend St. Susanna school. We enjoy vacationing with family at our favorite spot Sanibel Island, FL for 25 years.
I attended Martinsville High School and Purdue University and was raised in Mooresville, IN.
Organizations I am passionate about include The Gathering Together hospice home in Plainfield, IN, St. Susanna church and school, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, and GiGi's Place in Indianapolis.
I have been involved with real estate in some form since a child. I help manage family owned rental properties including leasing and staging. I am a USAA Certified agent and relocation specialist. I enjoy helping first time home buyers and have been involved in both the purchase and sale of commercial real estate.
- We couldn't ask for more from Melissa. From day 1, she gave us what we needed/wanted. She had helpful advice along the way, but never pressured us into any decisions. Melissa knew someone for every aspect of our home repairs and set up all the repair appointments herself. Melissa knew our area as well as the area we were looking to buy. I will refer Melissa to anyone buying or selling in the west side burbs.
- Melissa was excellent with the sale of my home.
- I enjoyed working with Melissa. She knows her stuff and has excellent follow up. It was a crazy time for me and I had so many balls in the air, Melissa was a God send and took this ball for me, I will work with her again in the future.
- Melissa Sheets was awesome to deal with! I will refer any friends to her.