Real Estate Broker
- 4929 East 96th
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Let's Bring You Home!
Nicole knows that as a salesperson her job is not to simply facilitate the sale. Her job is to also be a trusted advisor. Home-buying or selling can be a difficult, stressful, often scary experience. Nicole's professional and personal approach will relieve that burden off your shoulders. She wants you to feel protected and will provide excellent service every step of the way.
Nicole considers herself a true Mainer (or should she say "Maina"), although she's lived in the Indianapolis area for the past 19 years. Nicole was born and raised in small towns in Maine and graduated high school in a beautiful coastal town with 90 classmates. She went on to study at The University of Vermont. Nicole has come to find that although Fishers is much larger than where she is from, it still has that small town feel, and she loves that!
Nicole has 17 years of sales experience in real estate (including with 2 National Builders) selling homes across the entire Indianapolis area including but not limited to: Noblesville, Fishers, Westfield, Carmel, Zionsville, Brownsburg, Indianapolis, McCordsville, Meridian-Hills, Meridian-Kessler, Pendleton, Broad Ripple, Franklin, Whiteland, and Whitestown.
- First-time buyers
- Move-Up buyers
- Empty Nesters
- New Construction Sales
- Builder Inventory Homes
- Investment Homes
- Lake Homes/Vacation Homes
- Families Relocating to the Indianapolis area
- MIBOR Member
- National Association of Realtors Member
- New Home Professionals Member
- RisMedia's Real Estate Information Network Member
- University of Vermont-Liberal Arts and Environmental Studies
- Real Estate Certification Program Graduate
- High Intensity Sales Training Program Graduate
- Real Estate Continuing Education Graduate
- Scheetz Advantage Training Graduate
Northeast of Indianapolis, the city of Fishers is a growing suburb poised for even more development in the near future. Downtown Fishers, home to local ...