Real Estate Broker
- 135 East Sycamore Street
Zionsville, IN 46077
Welcome to my Website
I am excited to join Century 21 Scheetz, Zionsville, in the greater Indianapolis market bringing 3 decades of 1st hand real estate leadership experience with me.
Originally born on a farm north of Logansport in the town of Lucerne, I attended Pioneer High School and eventually Purdue University. After graduation from Purdue University, I spent 15 years in banking as a lender and bank President. My wife, Jodene, who spent 40 years in healthcare, and I have been married for 41 years and recently relocated to be near our two grown daughters, allowing us the opportunity to spoil our 3 grandchildren.
I started with CENTURY 21 in 1990 in Logansport and then decided to start my own firm in 2001, Galloway, Murray, Scheetz. We were the top producers in Cass County and I was the top selling agent. I was very fortunate to receive the 2017 Distinguished Service Award from the Realtors Association of Central Indiana. Our two grown daughters, both Purdue grads, live in the Zionsville area, so we decided to move closer so we could spoil the 3 grandchildren.
We are now members of Saint Alphonsus Catholic Church and hope to get involved in church ministries. We look forward to making new friends in this community.
The items below are some of the many career and life milestones that I am very proud of:
- Founder Galloway, Murray, & Scheetz
- Murray, Galloway, and Scheetz is the #1 brokerage in Cass County, Indiana
- #1 producing agent in all of Cass County, Indiana
- Purdue Boilermaker grad
- Co-founder: Purdue Alumni Club of Cass County emphasizing fundraising for scholarships: Now 300 members, with $78,000 awarded and $150,000 in its endowment
- Support and Board Member at Cass County 4H
- 35 years of service to Cass County Mental Health Association Board
- Past President at Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Past President at All Saints Catholic Church Parish Council